Household equipment

Household equipment

Oct 14, 2009

Success......

Success... The most complicated word in English as far as I am concerned.

What is success? How to be successful? Who are successful people?..... The set of questions I tried to answer to convince myself... to satisfy my self.. or rather to 'succeed' my desire to find answers to contain myself...

As the depth of my thoughts increased, a few more questions surfaced.... Is success good or bad? Is success forever or temporal? Is it that only people projected as successful are the ones successful or are there many others whose success remains unrecognised? Who recognises success? Who certifies success as success?

Then, I sought out for 'my' answers.... As my thought process continued, I said to myself... Success should be from ones own point of view.... Success may be (in) anything for an individual... For Chanakya, success was in dethroning the Nandas; For Alexander, success was in conquering the world; For Hitler, success was in his dream of ruling the world; For Mahatma Gandhi, success was in truth and non-violence; For Mother Theresa, success was in serving the poor and the needy; For you, success may be in someother terms....

Success according to me is achieving what one thinks brings happiness for oneself... There is a hint of success in every act of ours that makes us feel self-confident, happy and content.... Finally, I felt content because I was happy for 'my' answers which made me feel confident in myself... So, you define what success means to you and don't ever get carried away by what others define as success for you...!!!

[This is just an advice and I'm not trying to stress on what 'success' should mean to you....]

No comments:

Post a Comment